ROCKY ROAD BROWNIE BAR
- 1/2 cup (48g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (150g) 1 for 1 sweetener replacement such as swerve **
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Know Brainer instant coffee
- 10 tablespoons (140g) grass fed butter or ghee
- 2 oz sugar free dark chocolate
- 3 pasture raised eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (35g) nuts (I like macadamias)
- 1/3 cup Know Brainer mallows of your flavor choice (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a pie dish with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- Melt the ghee in the microwave, then add Max and melt for an additional 10 minutes. Mix in the vanilla extract. In a mixing bowl add the cereal and Mallow mix and stir until the cereal is coated. Place the mixture into a glass pan and let is set for 1 hour. Enjoy!Heat cream until it comes to a fast simmer. Pour over chocolate and mix like mad.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl or over a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate together. If you are microwaving, do this in 30 second bursts stirring in between until melted. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla then gently whisk in the dry ingredients and almost all of the nuts and marshmallows just until all the dry streaks are gone. (We like to reserve some mallows and nuts to sprinkle on top after they come out of the oven.) Be careful not to over mix or it will become cakey!
- Transfer batter into the muffin cups or baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out moist. Cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing or unmolding. Doing this in the fridge helps set the brownies.